Air Swept Pulverizer
Air Swept Pulverizer is a medium sized industrial machine that makes it quick and efficient to transform substances in to fine free flowing granules. It can be used in a number of industrial sectors such as chemical, paint, dye, pharmaceutical, and many more. Air Swept Pulverizer run on standard alternating power with a voltage in between 220 to 440 volts. The whole unit is mounted on a rigid mild steel frame that leads to high durability and stability.
- Designed for medium fine and fine size reduction of dyes, pharmaceuticals, intermediates, colors, chemicals, pigments, minerals and bulk drugs.
- Grinding, classifying and conveyor done all in one single operation.
- The mill uses air classification, which does not require screen hence the problem associated with screen like choking, puncturing etc do not arise.
- Easy to dismantling & cleaning.
- No dusting from feeding hopper because feeding is done under negative pressure.
- Less dusting on discharge side because of use of cyclone separator with air - ballons.
- M.O.C : M.S, S.S- 304 / 316
- Out put 50 to 200 kgs/hrs depends upon characteristic of material